About the Boathouse
Come on down for some sawdust,
paint, and glue.
Friday 4-7, Saturday 10-2
The Port of Toledo's Community Boathouse is a resource
for the people of - and visitors to - Toledo, Oregon.
At the Toledo Community Boathouse, people can
- Learn how to row and paddle watercraft in a safe and competent
- Learn to sail
- Learn how to build wooden boats
- Learn how to maintain classic wooden boats
- Attend classes on boating safety
- Explore the waterfront culture and history of the Toledo area
HOURS OF OPERATION: 4-7 most Fridays and 10-2
of all our activities